OK, I have figured out what was causing my picture posting frustrations. Blogger and Photobucket do not get along. It works out just fine when I post from my computer. I also downloaded Picasa but am yet to attack learning how to use it, because, well, I'm just at that age where it takes me a minute to digest new things.
I'll go back and post some Christmas photos soon, now that I know how to keep them from showing up monstrously large.

Here is Gideon playing in his "U.P.S.F.O." (UPS + UFO, get it? That was his term, and I thought it was pretty darned clever.), before above, and after, below.


Playing at the park.

Just a rare shot of Gideon and me cuddling... I don't include it because it is a particularly beautiful photo or anything, but because this is a big part of our lives, and it's important to me, and it's worthy of remembrance.
No comments:
Post a Comment