They come out HUGE, like 20" X 20". I roll them up into nice little rolls like you see in the top photo, and then, as you can see in the bottom photo, Gideon wads them up into a giant ball and tries to eat the whole thing at once. I can't really blame him - they're so good!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The fruits of our labor. *ba dum bump*
Here they are, aren't they beautiful? From left to right we have kiwi, raspberry, grape, strawberry, and peach. We have since made them with nectarines and apples and all sorts of combinations thereof, too. Also we put spinach in them, too, now. We already put spinach in our smoothies, so why not in the fruit leather, too? Yum! They really are delicious and totally good for you - just pure, organic fruit.


They come out HUGE, like 20" X 20". I roll them up into nice little rolls like you see in the top photo, and then, as you can see in the bottom photo, Gideon wads them up into a giant ball and tries to eat the whole thing at once. I can't really blame him - they're so good!
They come out HUGE, like 20" X 20". I roll them up into nice little rolls like you see in the top photo, and then, as you can see in the bottom photo, Gideon wads them up into a giant ball and tries to eat the whole thing at once. I can't really blame him - they're so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment