
In true Clara fashion, C. decided not to get one of the standard face painting designs on offer, instead requesting a green duck (green for the day, duck for The Duck). The lady doing the face painting wasn't sure at first if she could even do it, but she gave it a go and did a terrific job!
So, here's where it starts getting really cool.


"Hold your arms out," he said, and Gideon complied.

"No, like this."

GREAT CATCH! The crowd goes wild!

A beautiful return which was immediately juggled. Sweet.

Investigating the rest of the performer's stuff.

So I'm thinking, "He's crazy. There is no way Gideon can do that."

And yet I was wrong.
I was busy screaming and jumping up and down, so I didn't get a very good picture of it, but Gideon indeed balanced that pin and hat upon his little nose.

Kick ass!
No comments:
Post a Comment